24253 Maple Ridge Rd.
North Olmsted, OH 44070
Request a FREE Price Quote
Matched! According to your location and taste!
NO OBLIGATION! You are not required to hire anyone that responds
to your request!
Verified! All vendors are pre-screened and qualified!
Simply fill out the form below it's FREE! NO OBLIGATION!
We're proud to be a long time member of Allwedding.com. Here's what makes us different:
1) PERSONAL ATTENTION - You'll get personal attention and service from your DJ, from the first call you make to the very last dance of your event. We don't book events only to subcontract them out to other DJ's we know little or nothing about. In fact, we can arrange for you to meet the person who would be your DJ even before you decide to book our service!
2) ONLINE PLANNING - We offer an online planning tool that makes planning and selecting music easy and fun. Our planning tool allows clients to access their documents and music lists anywhere, anytime. Your DJ is alerted in real time as you plan so that he can monitor your progress. Your DJ is available to help you plan at any time leading up to the day of your special event. A little bit of planning helps your DJ be an effective emcee. We'll take care of all necessary introductions and announcements throughout the event. Our planning tool and continual access to your DJ leading up to your event "sets the stage" for a great time!
3) CLEAR SOUND & EVER GROWING MUSIC LIBRARY - We'll bring state of the art equipment that delivers clean, clear sound along with almost 8,000 thousand songs to your event. Can't find your favorite songs on our list? No problem! Just let us know and we'll get them for your event, at no additional cost to you! In fact, we use input from clients to help us grow our song library.
4) EXPERIENCED & PROFESSIONAL - We believe that experience, energy and professionalism make a difference. Our DJ's have a combined experience of over 22 years entertaining the northeast Ohio community. We believe that event planning and entertaining is a profession, not just a hobby. You'll notice that our approach puts the needs of our client first. Your questions and concerns will be addressed immediately, not days or even weeks later. You deserve a pro not an amateur!
5) AFFORDABLE RATES W/ FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS - These qualities coupled with surprisingly affordable rates make our service your best choice for your special event. Our rates are all-inclusive packages which means that there are no hidden or additional costs to you. We encourage you to compare our rates with other services. We are able to keep rates low because we are a debt-free business that takes pride in passing on savings to our clients. Need a payment plan? No problem. We'll design a payment plan that works for you. Our primary goal is to reserve the date in our calendar so that you won't need to worry about someone else booking it before you.
Are you interested in getting a price quote for your event? Would you like to set up a meeting with your DJ or at least speak with him on the phone? Contact us now and we'll respond immediately. Don't wait, dates book quickly!
Questions & Answers
What is your event cancellation policy?
$100 dollars of your deposit is non-refundable in the case of a cancelation..
What is your customer satisfication cancellation policy?
Should you decide to cancel our service before the date of the event due to our lack of responding to you or otherwise poor service we would reimburse your full deposit upon request..
What are your standard payment terms?
Typically, one half the total price is required as deposit ($100 of it non-refundable). The other half is due on or before the event date. Clients can, if they wish, reserve their event date with a deposit of as little as $100 and make payments according to their own payment schedule leading up to the date of their event..
Can your DJ MC our event? Can you provide a microphone?
Yes, we are quite able to MC your event and act as DJ. A corded mic and a wireless mic is brought to each event..
How many months in advance do I need to reserve your services for my wedding date?
Typically, your event should be booked 6 to 8 months in advance. If your wedding falls in months of June, July, September or October, you should book 10 to 12 months in advance. We have, however been contacted at the last minute (weeks before an event - even days) and have been able to respond with great quality service if we are not already booked. .
More questions & answers